Due to growth, SEBELEC Pty Ltd require a highly motivated, qualified air conditioning/refrigeration service technician with good overall knowledge of the industry to join our team.
The role will involve all aspects of the trade. We are seeking a person that is competent in all facets of the HVAC industry - central plant and chiller experience would be advantageous. You will have excellent organization skills, communication skills, well presented and carry out your work efficiently and effectively. You will take ownership and be accountable for your duties.
You will have:
- Certificate III - Refrigeration And Air-conditioning;
- Restricted Electrical license will be highly regarded;
- Arctik Refrigerant Handling license
- Current Driver's license;
- Current White Card;
- Pride in work quality and reporting;
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills;
- Excellent commination skills – liaison with clients & to build strong customer rapport and confidence;
- Strong commitment to OH&S in the workplace;
- An ability to work independently within a team environment;
- Be willing, if not already obtained, a National Police Clearance Certificate.
Your duties will include: Service, maintenance, fault finding and repairs on a variety of plants and equipments, including: - HVAC - Refrigeration - Air Conditioning
In this interesting role, you will carry out commissioning, field repairs and maintenance as well as providing technical support to our customers both autonomously and in a team. Our team is committed to providing a high level of customer service, while working in an efficient and professional manner.
Please provide a list of your experience in the various fields of the industry in your submission.
We offer excellent conditions and flexibility. Your knowledge will be rewarded by an excellent remuneration for the right person including car and phone.
SEBELEC also offer FIFO positions for Electricians and Refrigeration mechanics from all state capitals available on casual basis or sub-contracting agreement.