Due to constant increase of our work load, SEBELEC Pty Ltd require a highly motivated, qualified and registered Electrician with good overall knowledge of the industry to join our team.
The role will involve all aspects of the trade. We are seeking a person that is competent in all facets of the Electrical industry.
You will have excellent organisation skills, communication skills, well presented and carry out your work efficiently and effectively. You will take ownership and be accountable for your duties.
You will have:
- Certificate III - Electrotechnology;
- Arctik Refrigerant Handling license and split system will be highly regarded;
- Current Driver's license;
- Current White Card;
- Pride in work quality and reporting;
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills;
- Excellent commination skills – liaison with clients & to build strong customer rapport and confidence;
- Strong commitment to OH&S in the workplace;
- An ability to work independently within a team environment;
SEBELEC offer a while range of work opportunities in town and in remote area.
In this interesting role, you will carry out new installations, field repairs and maintenance as well as providing technical support to our customers both autonomously and in a team. Our team is committed to providing a high level of customer service, while working in an efficient and professional manner.
We offer excellent conditions and flexibility. Your knowledge will be rewarded by an excellent remuneration for the right person including car and phone.
SEBELEC also offer FIFO positions for Electricians and Refrigeration mechanics from all state capitals available on casual basis or sub-contracting agreement.
Don't hesitate to contact us with the form below.