When we start work with a new commercial client, we look at the big picture. Working with us means we’ll take care of everything, only one call required. Our test and tag system is barcode printed with digitised reminders, to make sure that no routine maintenance is ever overlooked. We value an ongoing relationship with our clients, and so, make it our prerogative to know your building inside and out, understanding what might be coming up for repair soon or what small changes might make your whole operation more efficient and economic.
When working in remote communities, we know that is can be hard to get a full picture of the problem at hand when someone is trying to assess from afar. If we’re out bush working on an electrical call out and we see a plumbing problem or a door that needs fixing, we’ll make sure it’s sorted out. We won’t turn a blind eye to a building that needs some extra attention, waiting for the right person to notice - we see that as part of our responsibility in working with remote communities.
Our commercial electrical contracting services cover all an organisation’s needs. These include (but are not limited to):
- New installation/addition & repair
- Energy efficient lighting systems
- Solar - grid connected + battery storage
- Test & tag - in accordance with AS/NZS 3760
- RCD testing - in accordance with AS/NZS 3760
- Emergency & exit lighting - in accordance with AS/NZS 2293.2
- Maintenance contracts including preventive and corrective maintenance